Posted by Jonathan
As most users of AVSpares know, we’re always looking to simplify and improve the service we offer. And so we’re incredibly excited to announce the launch of our latest time saving service – AVSpares Assist.
What is AVSpares Assist?
AVSpares Assist is a new department we’ve launched which will source items on behalf of our users. Essentially we do the hard work, so you don’t have to. Our team will handle the quoting process with our trusted network of suppliers and get you the pricing and availability you need.
So, how does it work?
- Email your parts, tooling or MRO service request to our dedicated support team at [email protected]
- Within minutes of sending your search request, you’ll receive an acknowledgement email to let you know that our team has successfully received it.
- Our team will get to work, reaching out to our trusted network of suppliers in order to get you the best prices and delivery times.
4. Suppliers within our trusted network will then respond to the RFQs generated by our team. The responses will land in your inbox, or you can view them in the AVSpares dashboard.
- At any point, you’re able to login to your AVSpares account . Check the status of the RFQs our team have sent on your behalf, or send a message to the supplier.
It really is that simple. So, if you have a valid AVSpares subscription and you’re looking to source parts, tools or MRO services then send a request for quote through to [email protected], and our team will be happy to help in anyway they can.
Don’t yet have an AVSpares subscription? Head over to our Plans & Pricing page to check out our subscriptions.